Applied Behaviour Analysis
There is a significant need for intervention services for children, adolescents, and adults with behavioural disorders. As a result, people with behavioural intervention skills are in high demand. UNB CEL provides programs to help fill the gap.
Our programs are available to anyone working with or caring for individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other behaviour disorders. Whether you're a front-practioner, a health-care professional, a student seeking a career in a human services field, or a parent, our programs will help you provide more effective support.
CEL Programs, Seminars & Courses
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Credit Program
- Autism and Behavioural Intervention Customized Needs Analysis and Contract Training
- Autism Support Training Professional Certificate Program
- Behavioural Intervention Workshops/Modules
- Behaviour workshop (3-days, face-to-face in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada)
- Online Applied Behaviour Analysis for Parents (online/distance-based)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) (online/distance-based)
Want to learn more? Join our mailing list by completing our short inquiry form to the right!